Sunday, June 13, 2004

Random Thoughts

I finally have the courage to vist the foot massager after much advice from mum on the lump. It was a pain experience but I am much happier after that. Least, I can buy shoe now!! The lump has gone!! "."

The first person I told was him. He gave me a good respond about it. Thanks darling, you always be a dear to me.

Later, to share the happiness, I told my very good buddy. He had always been concern about the lump, thinking it might be cancerious. I only SMS him about the good news.

I waited and waited and waited and waited for his reply.

It was disappointing after a day of waiting, I didn't even get a single reply from him.

Has this proven that our friendship has gone distance way too far?

It kept me wonder, I must have been a bad friend, a bad companion, even a bad memory to many people.

Guess, this is what I should deserved....

No comments: