Saturday, January 22, 2005

MIA LONG enough I think.. tee hee heee :p

trala la!! any one miss me miss me? tee hee hee +.+

k k, nothing much to update beside than hectic schedule on works ;

many people getting married, hence the dinners too.....*sweat* ;

moving houses, no, not me you silly. Helping hand for my bf. It's a tiring job you know.. *yawn* but glad everything is settled down now =) *winks* ;

New work environgment. Hence, the adaption. *hectic* ;

finally my machine is repaired. Thank you KJ for this. He helped me many many. Harap harap he tak merajuk for the past erm.. misunderstands lor ... *prays* ;

what else to update? wOo .... I put on weight! hahaha...to be more frank, I got bitten by dog and it's still recovering. Thank God no rabis. scar big big, what to do, have to live with it jor.. *sad* ;



and, I been strict with my meals for 2 months due to the serious wound, and yet I still can put on weight!! hahaha how interesting leh!! ;

Finally...can any one spend me ice cream?? I am craving...going crazy soon.. for ice cream....

No comments: