Saturday, October 29, 2005

Random Thoughts

warning: long entry
1. Happy belated birthday to Alex Hay, Jamie, Damien and Steven Sze. Sorry la friends, I don’t remember whose is whose on which date. All of yours are in the same week!

May you have many happy returns =))

2. Meljyn, my youngest brother, finally graduated from primary school. Seeing a baby grown into a teen is a mixture of memories. Mom was kinda sad because he is a grown up now, no more her baby. He got his gang of friends. As I am writing this, he is still out with his friends, having buffet breakfast, later shopping at 1 Utama along with funfair game nearby and now already 10pm… he is still not back yet.

Can’t deny mommy is worried, but on the same time she is glad that a burden is lessen. Now that he is going into his teenage life… the worries started.

3. I accidentally kicked my little toe onto the printer underneath the table. It bleed and I just wrap it with tissue, forgotten the incident.

I hit the same little toe again, this time onto the trolley while shopping at Giant. It didn’t bleed…so I didn’t bother less.

“hey miss!! Miss!! Your toe is bleeding!!” the kind shopper pointed out to me.

As I turned to see that little toe, I was shock to found out that it actually made some blood trails for like 10m!!! the weird part is, it’s not pain leh!

“Aiyo!!! Own toe bleeding also don’t know!!! Faster buy plaster first!! Can pay later!!”
mummy grumbled.

I checked the little toe 2nd day, just to make sure it didn’t bleed silently.

To my shock, it’s not even stick-contact to the skin anymore! The head of the nail was waving at me while the tail of the nail is stuck. Got what I mean?

I was irritated with the opened up nail. I pulled it out myself. =) Now my little toe feels so naked and fragile.

4. Fun fair. Ever been to a funfair before? Yeah, 1 Utama new wing car park is having one now. The games seem scary though. I am getting old; I find it scary to have a sit on the games offered. My brothers seem to be enjoying every single darn game!

5.I pampered myself with a Eye and Brain Massager @ Trinity of Ogawa. Supposedly to help me relief stress and easier sleep. Don’t get me wrong, it worked wonderfully. It worked more than just relieving stress, it helps to smoothen down my eye bag too.

I like the service given during the road show they had 2 months ago. My salesman is kind enough to allow me to test the massager while sitting on the massager chair too. So it’s like you are REALLY relaxed from top to toe for the whole 1 hour…just to test out the product =) I placed a deposit then which valid for 2 months.

After two months of being indecisive and much advice from Ah Jye, I went back to the 1 Utama showroom to try the products again. This time, I wasn’t served by Ah Jye, apparantly he only works for road show. I was served by 3 idiots whom are childish enough to scare off any customers.

They let me try out the products again, on the massager chair too. Bryan even reminded me to relax while I try on. So I was trying hard to relax, but these babies seems to be enjoying shouting, making sharp scream over some thing they got from House of Horror!! -.-'

It is really hard to relax. I was irritated more when I have decided and come to payment. So happen Bryan went out to get some food, leaving behind two really childish sales people. I was at my nerve when they giggled like a small kid, insulting the professional image of Ogawa simply because I have requested them to check on the item before payment!!! Personally, I don't find it wrong to check the items before payment.
No wonder these people never get the chance to work with the crowd. *Roll eyes*

6. I visited my long distance aunty for insurance related case. Some thing went wrong with my policy, she so happened to be my agent too.

My heart was smashed as I stepped into the hall.

My uncle was lying on the lazy chair, moaning in pain. The doctor can’t check out what’s wrong!! And….he never tells any relative that he was in the hospital. Mum and I felt bad for coming empty handed. We chatted a while, getting to know his illness, how he is coping etc.

Uncle, I am happy you had accepted Jesus.
Be strong, you are a strong fighter. This is a test of God on your faith. Don't give up.
Don’t worry uncle, it’s not cancer. Nothing is confirmed until the doctor’s report is out.
Our prayers are with you uncle.
Get well soon ok? So I can get to know you better.
Though I was a small kid then, now that I have grown up, I enjoy talking to you!

7. I went for a blood test today. No specific reason, it’s annual affair thing. The only difference is that I took a more expensive package, which covers more sickness. I had been feeling discomfort on my lower abdomen, as if something is pressing it. Report will be out after Raya. Pathlab’s marketing package quite reasonable leh. RM 120 for 42 types of illness =)

No comments: