Monday, October 17, 2005

Sick

Ever felt those times when you are not respected, but only to be treated as a stranger?

I am so sick. Mentally and physically.

I am feeling lost and depress.

Yeah, I bet you have heard so much till you are immuned.

All I want to be left alone. It will be a bonus is I am a mute.

Silence is golden. Some times I wonder why God wants us to have human relationship, parents relationship, friendship, siblings relationship, employer-employee relationship, stranger-stranger relationship

I am so mentally tired in coping up.

Resulted a physically tired.

On the lighter note, I took MC.

Sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up, shout, sleep.

Can't I sleep forever, and join the others up there?

I am just so frustrated in learning the skills of human relationship.

No comments: