Friday, June 16, 2006

I am ugly


What's love? What's there to call a home where there is no love at all?
What's respect? What's there to declared respects where there is ugly names calling?
what's home? I have lost them all.

Am I borned in the right family? I don't think so. Given a chance to move out, I would. The least it solved half of the problem. Having me disappear will solve the whole problem entirely. They no need me. All they wanted from me is my money.

Take it and leave me alone. Even friends called me ugly.

The closest I have to heart is no one.. Not even God. I can't feel Him nor hear Him. I don't deserved to be His children.

Shouldn't I be gone physically now? Haven't I make other suffered enough?

3 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

although i dunno what's going on, but chin up.

there are much more worst situations for others. *hugs*

:)

Anonymous said...

You are special to a lot of person around you. Your friend, your family...You are a sweet gal and you are not ugly at all. Cheer up my gal, gods is always beside you and we love you.TK

bRed said...

lol .. forget everybody and everything.. concentrate on yourself. I am not good looking either.. sometimes i hate myself too..

but no matter what I TRY VERY HARD TO HAVE FUN LOL.. whenever u have to chance, have fun. doesnt matter what... FUN can be a substiture for LOVE u know.. lol heck at least u dont mind it so much..

so go out be a loose floozy and go and dance like a crazy monkey on the dance floor. Flirt outrageously with the best looking ones (since u got nothing to lose anyway) and try to make as many men blush lol