Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blog Check..one two check check!!


Check check!!

Just wondering any one still reading this blog ...@-^.. hehe

Let me see what I have missed out here. A lot of updates, not sure where to start.
Merdeka break was good, at least I am having a break from all the work stress. FYI, been working late for the past few weeks and I am definetely exhausted. Went picnic (yes picnic) with Cell Group (CG) member at Taman Jaya. (yes..Taman Jaya, smelly old pond) suprisingly that park is not that bad as I thought so! It's well maintained, and we even got a very shady seat. The members made sandwiches, sushis, sates, some snacks..etc. I the lazy one, brought drinks. hehe, just grab and bring . =p

Food was good. Weather was extremely good too. The companions were superb. I haven't had picnic for years now, and feels good ^-^
After picnic was another round of Karaoke session. Gosh, I haven't really sing.. and mind you, I can't sing. I didn't sing much as I know I would spoil the crowd. Many of the member suprised me that day!
Peili suprised me with her cutey voice, and man she really can sing. I love her voice.
Raymond as usual, sung his favourite series of Jap Oldies. Something unusual, but enjoyable =)
Stephen showed off his high tone yet powerful stable voice.
Chris wasn't really paying attention to what he sings, so kinda disappointed with his voice though I really enjoy listening to him sing. He got a heart smoothing voice :p
Snow sang well with Peili too! Snow need to get warmed up only can hear her beauty voice!
Of course, Leychu didn't really sing much. Guess not her right gang of friends to party with.
My day didn't end there, I later accompany Leychu to lowyat to get her things done. Shop shop, kap chai abit lol. I still find the salesman from one of the shop cute despite becoming a regular there (thanks to chuchu :p hehe). He is a nice guy, young and naive. Too bad, I am getting old and chunky.
Can't recall how long we shopped there. By the time I reached home, I was dead tired. Feeling so reluntant to work the next day.
Though I am all soooo worn out, but the day is well worth spent! I really enjoyed it very much!! *^-^*
ps: Just a add on note, some where this time of last year, If not mistaken I am partying with Emily & Amy Muiz at Bangsar! And this merdeka, I am feeling too old to party! lol. Hey Muizie, miss ya heaps ;) and sistha, love you tonnes too!! *muacs*

2 comments:

ladyviral said...

Of course people still read...! Just that sometimes, we don't know what to comment... anyway... even if there isn't anyone reading.. just blog anything here. The Blog is where we release our sadness, anger... whatsoever... Share our happiness...

Anyway, yeah people still read... I know I do :P.

tIcKLeMe said...

happy birthday! :)