Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birthday Celebration For Heng Chuen & Hong Yeo

After many months of depression, I am proud to say that I finally laughed....

I had so much fun at the gathering cum birthday celebration with Ley Chu, Prisca, Suet Yeng, Hong Yeo and Heng Chuen.

Dinner was expensive though, but it's worth the laughter. Despite the bill is about RM 122, but we are definitely happy! But I felt bad, I didn't expect the bill to be RM 122 that expensive, asking Suet Yeng to join last minute was merely because I miss her companion, I felt bad that she need to chip in so much for the food! Being kind as usual, she didn't allowed me to chip in her portion... *sigh* I owe her a big one this time. This also reminds me the importance of stable jobs...

On the other hand, we did really had lots of fun and laughter at Prisca's rented place of ss2. Short and simple gathering, replaced unlimited memories....

Thank you guys, for bringing cheer to my life. I have to admit, I was really depressed the past months, especially after my return from NZ, on top of being jobless is really driving me crazy! I had good old laugh today, finally. Thank you for giving me certainty that our friendship will grow forever... it meant a lot to me...

1 comment:

Katetricia said...

ah? Thank you thank you!! I didn't knew there are people still reading :D thank you for your support