Wednesday, February 09, 2011

thank you for all the fakeness

thank you for all the bully and fakeness.

Just because I don't have a car, you have the right to cancel meeting up with me as you like

Just because I don't have a car, you can give all the excuses so you don't have to bring me to grocery shopping, forcing me to buy my heavy grocery with my bicycle;

just because I don't have a car, you appear at church when you say you won't be there, while I woke up 3 hours before service, took 1.5hours bus to bus stop and walked half hour just to reach church.

Is ok, just because I don't have a car, and you can bully me as much as you like.

Thanks to your bully and excuses given, I have learnt to carry a poker face, and learnt to just be colder to people.

Also thanks to your bully, I get free meals after church, simply because others love me.

Thanks to your constant bully, I have learnt to be more sensitive to people that don't have car and this make me more determined to drive them around when I have one.

You know, just because you have a car, doesn't mean is end of world to me.