Monday, September 27, 2004

Simple Life

*stretch* malasnya, I…It’s a Monday, and I am so lazy.

Let me see what I did the past days…

*stretch* tired. moving rooms; shopping; kap jai… ahhh soo physically tired!

Now I am in my new room, its cold at night and warm in the noon, to make things worsen my room looked like a new junk now too. Haven’t got the time to place my things around yet. I am planning to sell some of them too. Will let you guys know what I am selling. (Mainly books, computer parts..etc)

Went shopping for evening dress for Angus wedding. Can’t find anything nice. My size is a problem. *sigh* found one piece of silk, that suits me just nice, but it’s a whooping RM 288!! EXCLUSIVELY expensive for just a piece of silk with 2 lines of threats. He enjoys seeing me going in and out of the changing room with different dresses. In fact, he looked as if he is stunned. *perasan* looks like I am still attractive despite my size! Hahahaha!

In the end, I got nothing *chuckles* I sure enjoyed the shopping. Any one has any idea where to get nice wedding dress for me? I tried big brown bag, but they only have office wear, so isPassages, Ms. Read, Dorothy Perkins. thanks in advance!

Last quarter of the year sure is getting productive too. I have dinner to attend tonight. Ahh… I never good in make up and dressing up. Any one willing to dress me up? ;p


No comments: