Thursday, September 23, 2004

Cravings

Mak oi !!

I am like a pregnant lady ! no no, I am not pregnant, just my cravings. Like a pregnant lady! ;)

I been wanting to just munch on anything since 2 weeks ago!!!

8.30am: starting to find breakfast.

8.45am: stomach filled with nasi lemak now & I am craving for Milo

9.00am:make myself a cuppa of milo, and i m craving for biscuits already!!

10.00am: then now, barely an hour, I am already craving for Rojak argh!!!

the time now? only 11.43am and I am craving for Soupy Snacks.... tell me how not put on weight like this? The cravings are getting crazier.... SOMe one please help meee !!!

oh to make things worsen, I overheard my colleague next cubicle actually said this
"I don't have the habit to munch on snacks."

I felt that is indirectly saying me *frown* but I can't help it! Sure now that my supplies is emptied...I wont be munching till the next pay... haih...

"Hey gal, I am getting married next month! Can you be my photographer?" Gosh! Angus must be kidding when he told me that! How can I be his WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER? hello? this is wedding, not your party!! wake up!!... then again, he insisted that I be his personal photographer.. should I take this job ... *headache*

"Ëh woman, you better come my wedding la! 05/02/2005 you are in my list.confirm asap ok!" Nazri wrote to tell me he is getting marry also, to a chinese lady whom changed his life throughout. But... it still 2004 now!! need I make confirmation so early? *frown*

Aduis.. every one getting married. Eh abang, (you know who you are) whens your turn ar? ;p

No comments: