Monday, September 20, 2004

Where I MIA? :P

Come come, popeh popeh a bit!

So, what I have been doing lately that keep this blog a silence?

1.Attitude change
2.Room shifting
3.Packing & Cleaning
4.Malaysian Idol
5.Temp Work

Let’s just say that I turned to become a quieter person over the months. Sure, there is a lot of thing running around in my head that kept my talkativeness away.

Anyway,

I am going to shift rooms. *excited* No where further, just from upstairs room to downstairs room! *chuckles* my house mate, an air-stewardess earned enough money and she moved out. I so going to miss her, she is a nice person whom always thinks for my family member. In fact, as years past by, we treated her like part of our family member. We even celebrates festivals together!! ;) As I packed my stuff, I just realized I need extra boxes to fit them all in!

Just curios, any one can give me some empty big boxes? Would appreciate that a lot! Thanks in advance.

And to have a big change, I painted my room PINK!! *giggles* make me soooooo feminine! Hopefully the change of colors can lift up my emotions a bit too. The past months are hash times for me. Glad I am beginning to stand up slowly now. It takes time to heal a wounded heart.

Guess what, I painted the room myself. No help from others. Only a little help on painting the ceiling from my bf, I don’t have the height. *proud proud* the headache part now is how to place my things around. *sakit kepala* suddenly I felt like I am some interior designer! Hahaha!

I took two Saturdays to complete the whole task!! Painting was fun, but the cleaning part is a bit struggle for me. I don’t like to clean up mess. Beside, who won’t enjoy the fun of making mess? *tee hee hee* Ok, cleaning part not as tedious as packing the tools up!

It felts as if I went through a series of exercise. Moments later, I am relaxing myself with Malaysian idols already. Very shocking results; very emotional moments. Personally, Saipul should be out long time ago. He can’t sing at all. It’s all about talents right? He ruined it up with his lousy performance too. Then again, I think Malaysian had judged Jac on a double standard thingy. Just because she had her album before, doesn’t mean she has to be judged this way! So bias! I can see it’s sengit between Jac and Dina, as for Vick…he is a sweet person. Performances wise, still ok not too bad. Alah, Malaysians you are not deaf right? So please listen with your heart and vote accordingly.

Given opporturnity to work 2 months temp ( I have been working on such basic since beginning of the year), but super relax!! Imagine this,

early morning I pull my slumber feet in at 8.30am,

then breakfast for half and hour, Pantry gives me free milo or choices of nescafe,coffee, choc-o-chino..etc. The nesface machine is good! Dip my free biscuits into milo, yummy! I have choices of Nasi Lemak too, but too heavy for a breakfast. Jealous? Wait...

Morning, will be some work load time, with a bits of papers here and there; a little of running around. By 10 am, I am surfing the net already. bwahahaha
the only problem is I cant do chatting programs. *frown*

12pm lunch time! hehehe

1pm popeh popeh time with some of the suppliers.

2pm. the food starting to digest, causing me feeling sleepy. To add on the comfort, the air-con is on full blast & not forgetting the pillow too! hehe (I m replacing a lady which is on maternity leave, she is well organized and she is very keen on comfort-level) hugging the pillow, having my sweater on , it’s just perfect to doze off!

3.30pm, snack time. To avoid falling asleep, I just have to munch on some thing. The pantry lady offered me a range of snacks, ranging from Pisang Goreng to Biscuits to mooncakes to even fruits. She loves me!! *perasan* hahaha

5pm, still no work pending, I started packing and getting ready to leave work.

5.15pm, I m off work already! Hahahaha

Don’t get jealous! ;0) You will get your chance soon too! Oh yeah, my boss likes me too *thick face* ;) she is helpful and very Kam-cheong type of person, but she is patient when comes to teaching me new things. :) very cute boss too

*stretch* long entry for the day!

I m off for lunch now, cya guys and take care!!

God bless and keep in touch, the least, keep me update la! ;p

No comments: