Monday, October 04, 2004

I am 23 already !!

* I wrote the whole thing over the weekend but the server was down.

Weekend is tiring as I was tight down being the so-called-photographer of Angus and Pricilla wedding. I have lots of fun trying to catch each snap of the two stars. They are such a lovely couples. The bride is so beautiful, the story on how they met even more beautiful.

Saturday was the blessing ceremony in the church. It was 10am, but the Bride is not here yet, the Bridegroom gets so nervous that he kept calling the chauffeur of bride! Hehe, you should see how he responded when the chauffeur replied that he is stuck in Jalan Loke Yew, Angus nearly brokedown and cry but beamed with joy when he say the bride car coming. I am going to cut short on every thing here.

Sunday was on the bring bride home ceremony and it’s hilarious!! I took a lot of pictures, and even video the whole thing. The sisters even made the bridegroom to sing love song over the phone, with the speaker on at the other end of the line. So romantic… The funniest part was that Angus banged into the room only to find his wife not there. The brothers then tried banging into every single room just to find the bride! Our screaming was so strong that we broke the dinning hanging lights! We felt bad as Pricilla’s mum is a Buddhist, as the Buddhist believed that having something break in a wedding is a bad omen to the couples.

”haha, is ok is ok!! It means I m getting a grandson soon!!” Gosh, we are so relieved when Aunty Chong told us that! How open minded =)

The Sisters still refuses to let Angus in. He was only stopped by a door lash, getting even more anxious, he shouted over the gap, “Gal!! Where are you? I love you so much!!! Please let me in, I can’t wait to see you now!!” haha sure it works wonder, they allowed him in and the happy Bridegroom carries the beaming Bride out of the house =) He carries her like a baby, and sang their theme song, bringing her from upstairs to downstairs, with loud singing! So lovely and sweet couple!

I was running errands till the mid night, and got really drunk from red wines. Went back home and slept, go work and came back home with rashes all around my body. By the time I finished work and reached home, I am sooo tired that I can’t even lift my legs.

“Mum, I am back!” My voice roared the whole house as I stepped into it, it’s a nature habit of mine to announce my safety home. In fact, since small we are trained to let mum know where are we heading to or so.

“You come back lio ar, Happy birthday gal! Go bath first la, you got ask Keong to come over makan or not?” Mum greeted me back from the kitchen. Har, I forgotten today ( 4th Oct) my birthday also! haha I was still having hang over from the previous night.

“Thanks mummy! I very tired, I go sleep first! I think he is coming around 7.30pm gua! Good night mumm!” and off I went to sleep.

ring… ring… ring… tit tit tit …

7.30pm, I woke up and feeling hungry. But still tired and sleepy. The first thing I saw on my door step is a bouquet of flowers. Though I am still blur, but the big big word written on the card caught my eye, “Happy Birthday Darling! From someone who u …” ahhh is him! Haha silly go spend money on flowers again. It feels good to receive flowers!! *beaming with joy*

Finally, I am starting to have the mood of being the star of the day!

Dinner was good, Mum cook me Mee Sua which we Foo Chow believed that eating it will bring longer life. It’s a must dishes during Birthdays and weddings. The Mee Sua is long and thin and crispy, that goes with Rice wine (made traditionally, only can get it from Sitiawan) and some chickens chucks, tasted realll good! The tough part of eating this is you must slurp the whole Mee Sua in your mouth without breaking it! =)

Dinner followed by home-bake cake was good!

He brought me out for just-two-of-us celebration. He is such a sweet person! I was asked to close my eyes and he lead me to a room lighten up with only candles and the birthday cake in the middle…I am not going to tell you what happened for the rest of the night.
;)

Thank you mommy for delicious dinner and friends whom sent me sms :) thanks a lot!!! I have a great time.

No comments: