Saturday, October 08, 2005

I dunno what to put...

I just came back from visiting David (http://www.thongdavid.blogspot.com/).

I haven't feel this way for many years.. for once more again, I hold back my tears after visiting him. The last i hold my tears back was when my late Uncle Ching Nang Kui vomited blood 2 hours before his last breathe.

Just like late Uncle Ching, David is one humble and strong person. Though his liver cancer is at the 4th stage, where doctor had announced that he shall wait for his death, David didn't give up his life so easily. He fight with it. The pain, the trumor (I saw it myself, it's growing... very big...*heartache*) the never ever comfortable bed...didn't become his obstacle at all. His sister was being very positive, believing nothing is impossible.

Now that David is no longer on medicine, and too weak for a chemo, he takes a kind of herb as supplement. Catherine (sister of David) study bio-med. Hence, with her determination to save her brother, she went through a lot to find this herb for him. There are testimonials to prove the herbs can heal a cancer patient even at the very serious stage. I saw the testimonials myself. It's very convincing and I believe it will work for David too!!!

I have faith that David will fight this battle well. Actually... I doubt he even recognise me. He seems all drowsy from the cacerious cells...it's really heartache to see him suffer, wish i could do something to reduce his pain.

After well-wishing prayers, I can't bear my tears any more. Of course, i didn't let it pour in front of him, it would only make him suffer even more.

I chit-chatted with the sister, and mother a while.. ding ding dong dong.. only to leave the hospital heavy hearted. Now that I have learnt about that herb (sorry can't recall the name, will get Catherine for that info again) I know i could help others too...

Only if I knew about this herb earlier... I could have save late Uncle Ching's life :(

I have mixed feeling of..:
angry - because the doctors didn't perform their job good

sad - to see David suffers, even as he moves just one inch, his face cringes with pain

joy - because i know there IS still hope for David. It's up to his own determination to fight with the cells. it's just him and the cells now.. no one can help him

comforting - to know that David has plenty of friends around to support him. It's really WHOLE world well wishes... the wad has 4 bed, 1 occupied by a uncle with cancer ; 1 occupied by david, and the other two beds are occupied wth presents, gifts, flowers, and human being. imagine how much of visitors he get!

doubtful - because his relative seems to be argueing over the effectivenes over the herb. It happens one of them has cancer before, and she tried chemo. she sounds defensive on why is Uncle Thong not sending David for chemo.. i really don't know.. now i am doubtful. According to Aunty Thong, David couldn't move up the 1st day... and subsequently after taking some supplement, he can sit up though it's painful. Today only they are going to try the herb, as Catherine only managed to get it today

spiritful - i felt as if i just joined the society ministry, to serve the sick.

sigh ...all i can say is.. prayers... prayers to motivate him, ask God to give him strength to battle this well...

Will ya, pray for him?

and please. take time off to visit him

Selayang Hospital (took me 2 hrs to find it...actually quite easy to find, i road dumbo only)
10th Floor,D, Room 5B
Thong Thow Check

1 comment:

tIcKLeMe said...

wow. i never knew david's condition was this bad cos in his blog, he last said he was doing okay.

and oh, happy belated bday caren. *hugs*