Friday, March 19, 2010

Boon Kai & Family, IELTS

Wow, what a long day!

I started with Speaking test of IELTS @ IDP, Subang. Hmm.. test was pretty easy, just not convincing enough to score Band 7. English is hard!

After test, met up with Soo Chin for brunch. I love her companion, though she live in the blue blood, she definitely has 2% of leading a normal life. How to describe her? Let me see, someone that's almost closed like Dalai Lama, yet some where some how just always went wrong for her. Deep down, she is an angel =) At least, she is one of the OO that sayang me a lot! :D

Brunch at Klang, Spare Ribs Rice. Not too bad, + Soya bean = RM 7.50

Later, went back home, rest a while, and out again with Soo Chin to Ikea. Got her curtain rods, walked around some more, and hit 1U alone for Purple Cane Tea. Argued abit with the Citibank CC Promoter, hit home and welcome 4 monsters! [Editor: Perhaps, I will go back tml to sign up. I just don't understand why some people just have to follow rules blindly without own stand!]

The kids were so noisy, shouting and begging, literally to go fishing by the stream. Scooping the fish is more like it. I brought Zenon, Perth & Anton along with Cousin Boon Kai & Cousin Geik Yee to TTDI Kiara Recreation Park.

It was fun seeing the kids scooping the fishes from the stream, jumping with excitement, screaming happily whenever they caught little fish! Anton was all frustrated as he didn't catch any fish. We were then greeted by the rain and hit home.

Rest a while, and off we go again, to Eat-all-you-can Durian at SS2. It feels crappy after whole lots of durian. Later, starved ourselves with more food and drinks at Pasar Malam Chow Yang. Such a silly act!

Though my life is really simple, but I am glad that I have these bunch of "monsters", calling me aunty, felt loved by them. Especially when they wanted and demand for something, that's within my ability and capability. I would definitely fulfill their tiny requests, so long it brings happiness to them.

Mother instinct, perhaps?

No comments: