Wednesday, January 26, 2011

♥ Dinner with Angela 赵畅

~ Angela 赵畅, taught me to be kind to everyone, especially to family and friends. Often, I find myself very harsh with family. Today, she not only invited me over for dinner, I also get to have a chance to get to know her family better and get to know Tom Feng better. Good food, good drinks, definitely great companions. She even sent me home, so inconvenience, all the way from Avonhead back to Addington....thank you Angela...
-> Aunty Zhao even gave me some dumplings to be eaten as lunch for tomorrow...*speechless by their kindness*, especially her passion and respect towards Jesus, despite the short time of being baptized...♥
# Thank you Father, for not isolating me like how I am trying hard to be anti-social. Thank you for teaching me the importance of socializing, as You taught me to opened up my mind and heart to accept things, with a brain that's positive, that often being crippled away from the reality around me. Amen

~ Felt very warmth at heart, God reminded me there IS Love in this world. The dinner reminds me of my family that I loved and left behind.
# "Dear Lord, please protect and watch over my family, grant them strength to go through everyday's hardness without my presence at home to help...I ask for forgiveness, for not taking my responsible well as a daughter, as a sister, as a aunty or even as a niece...please forgive me..Amen"

~ Not sure if God's is using them to talk to me. I have been angry at Isaiah for days, and suddenly, God sent Angela 赵畅 not only to come comfort me, but also reminded me how kind Isaiah was and his caring towards everyone.
# "Dear Father, guide me with Your mercy hands, may I see what I have to know, please take away things that don't belong to me. Help me to see better what You have in plan for me. Amen."

~ Tom Feng, one very interesting person full of wisdom and talent, yet a humble heart. it came to surprise that his father is a pastor himself! Gosh, I am ashamed of myself! I am glad to know him as a friend. Despite his young age, he taught me to be optimism of things around me.
# Father, please forgive me to judge Tom just by his look, and not come to see the goodness of him. Forgive me for even judging the others for I have no rights to do so, because You don't judge others too. Help me not judge others, but always learn to seek the goodness and precious thing You had created in them. Amen."

No comments: