Saturday, January 22, 2011

I learnt to be Grateful today

~ Learnt new dish from Janet. Chicken-Ginger-Wine. Confinement food. Though I seldom cook, gotta admit this time round, is quite a success. Not sure if Janet likes it or not.

~ Landlady, 静, lend me her car to pick up some clothes, some duvet from the Free Item Shop. Part as a student life, I begin to scout for free items. Learnt to be not taking advantage of what I have in my comfort zone.

~ Janet explained why Isaiah scolded me for not taking the bicycle home before dark, and why Isaiah scolded me for not being responsible. Truth is, Isaiah was pressured by his dad with the constant nagging. Learnt not to judge others by their actions without understanding them.

~ WAG @ How Solve Conflict
-> Grateful that Albert came to picked me albeit his inconvenience...very touched.
-> Was touched by how supportive Charlene, Lulu, Adam, Yao, Jenny Han, Allen & Nolan were while I cried over sharing on forgiving my dad. It is the hardest thing I ever done, but I am glad that I had forgiven my dad. Everyone made mistakes before.
-> Felt gratitude that Charlene sent me home, despite a big de-tour.
-> I am loved, by WAG people. Hence I shouldn't be negative.
-> Angela 赵畅, reminded me that being caring is all about sincerity. I can't accept returns. Learnt to humble down myself to care for others.

No comments: