Friday, January 21, 2011

♥ Dinner with Kelly Chen & Jenny Han

~ Kelly 陈霞 picked me up purposely from Free Shop of Moorhouse Avenue, just to have dinner with her. Learnt to serve God humbly from her. Despite her busy schedule, she is always on-the-go with testimonial when comes to God

~ Kelly 陈霞 even made me dinner. Felt like home ♥ she even gave me food, blanket and duvet, knowing mom is coming and I have been sleeping in sleeping bag.

~ Jenny 韩晋 made me felt important. Reminded that I played important role as little caring leader despite of my little experience...

~ Loh's family allowed me to have lunch at their place.

~ I was being selfish and irresponsible for leaving my bicycle at Isaiah's place, causing him to risk his life while taking in my bicycle. Learnt not to be judgmental.

=> Learnt to serve God without complains.

# "Grant me the heart of Serving, O Lord, the compassion and most importantly the heart of forgiveness on how You had forgive our sin...I need You, desperately. I pleased and begged that You come into my life again, my be master of life, I humbly bow down to seek wisdom from the Master. In Jesus Name I prayed, Amen"

No comments: