Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Don't know where to start!


It sure been a long time since my last blog! Since I don't know where to start, I decided to start from today onwards!

=> So, Yr 2A classes are pretty intense. I am definitely not ready for that Maori paper. It looks...scary by itself! Otherwise, classes and course mates are very supportive. I am really glad that I am blessed with such motivating course mates!

=> honestly, I rather stay back in polytech than coming home. I am actually feeling reluctant when the thoughts of having landlady & her son at home. I am just not happy living here, but just have to bear with it. People are all.. supposedly... unique?

=> Some how, today I missed 二姑 very much...wondering what will she advise me as a nurse if she is still around? 二姑,好想您!相信有一天,我们会再见的!

=> Bee bee at Turkey today. Our conversation is now getting shorter and shorter... I am starting to doubt, will this relationship works? I am scared actually...

=> Had skype conversation with mom! She is the bestest of the bestest! no one can ever replace her position! I am so blessed with a strong relationship with her that we could chat about EVERYTHING! except for sex though. haha. but we will get there.

Today, she told me how grandpa is deterioting too. Well, maybe just seeking for attention.

She also told me next door uncle's cancer has spread to his brain, yet he still insist to go work instead of getting help...*speechless*

and some other news.

then we came to a conclusion that we both don't want live too old..maybe 70s is enough. Just like what the oldies from work always tell me, "being old is nuisance", "going through second childhood is miserable"

=> On a personal note...maybe 66 is the best age! I will need to ganbatte lo... I still want to build up family and have a good life before I die... strictly speaking it will be 33 yrs from now! ><

No comments: