Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My kiwi landlady told her son that I am a weird person

And so, I was categorized as 'weird'

because :-
- I shower everyday; when they only shower three days once. Reason? Save power bill

- I sleeps after 9pm; they sleeps BY 9pm

- I wake up early for class; they wake up early for panadols cos they had headache (oddly, is a everyday thing now. look like a habit than actual headache)

- I brush teeth before and after bed; they only brush teeth before bed. Reason? Save tooth paste and water.

- I drink water for thirst; they only had water, to wash stuff. Water is not for drinking, coffee is.

- I use the heater to warm myself up; they use the heat pump to dry their clothes, while they locked themselves in a cold room, wrapped with blanket. Reason? To save money on laundry dryer

- I flushes the toilet after every use (except after 9pm, as it is specially requested not to flush after 9pm by her); they only flush it once a day, that's when they have poo poo. Reason? Save water, save environment.

- I washes my laundry on weekly basis; they did it almost every two days and dry it under the heat pump. Reason? Unhygienic to have dirty table cloths and personal cloths in the washing machine too long. Note: they mix table cloths, cleaning cloths and personal laundry, and bath towels together and wash in one load.

- I was asked to place my shoe in my room, instead of the garage or by the door; they placed their shoes under the toilet sink. Reason? Shoes are not to be seen in the house, at any corner. (hmm?)

So....Ahhhh...IC...

I am 'weird' after all then.

No comments: