Sunday, May 19, 2013

Disappointed with the election result

5 years ago, my dad asked if I have registered as voter. I nodded and off I go to vote.

That time, I don't know much about politic. All I know is I needed to vote for the best, for my children's future. So I voted on the name that rings a bell to me and dropped my ballot, I didn't felt anything. Not until when they announced the results. Then, it hit me. The importance of casting wisely.

5 years later, I did my duty as a Malaysian in Wellington, and voted wisely. Not only that, I invited every one, volunteered myself and even beg everyone that can vote to do their duty too. I spread the news through any sort of medias my hands can place on. I even go through all the instruction carefully, so that I can educate the next voter.

I did my part. I voted as overseas voter, a week before all Malaysians.

On the voting day, I skipped work, woke up early just to make sure all my friends are reminded to go voting poll.

Then all the rumors I had heart about voting... suddenly became so real.

- the ink
- the phantom voters
- the magic blackout
- the unknown extra ballots

I was so angry, so frustrated when I heard about the results. Why are they using dirty tricks to earn unfaithful votes? why all these cunning actions just because he is in fear of losing? Such a no shame person. What's making me more furious is he self declare himself as the PM, and still feel proud and happy about it. Excuse me, where is your dignity, sir?

Calling you sir, is such a respect way. Honestly, you don't really deserved it. Not only my next generation is going to suffer, my parents too are going to suffer... I am foreseeing things to hiked up soon...sigh

...now that the result is out... I felt really sorry for my next generation... I am sorry, my dear children. We did our best already...

But don't give up my dear children... we are still fighting.

No comments: