Sunday, May 19, 2013

DOGS AGAIN!!

I really hate it we argue because of dogs again!!!

so unreasonable!

if u freaking so loved your dogs than me, than by all means, marry the dogs have kids with them and making sure they freaking earn money for you and your NEXT generation too!!

why treat the dogs like it's precious gold, when they are just FOUR LEGS! ?!?1

I am considering my decisions again. I rather, live by myself, than having to feel stress everyday in the house because of dogs related issues.

Sorry, I am already giving it alot, taking consideration I have allergy to dog furs. and now what? feeding dogs  3/4 of your own meal, and left almost nothing for yourself, and claim yourself as hero ?! excuse me, you are suffocating their digestive system, forcing their heart to work harder.

I really wish, i could be mean some times, and bravely say that I wish your dogs all &$#^@

unreasonable.

No comments: